• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem Epson DX4 (Roland Sp300)

FALCON

Hi, I have an SP300 device. Last year, I changed both heads with new heads. The nozzles on the head are related to blue and black ink is open. but Nozzles during the print test or printing do not do any printing! caps not drying and when I press the cleaning button Ink comes in the waste bottle. Fuses and cables are fine, I even change blue and blackhead with the red and yellow inks but were not printed.
Please Guide Me

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
If your sure the fuses aren't blown (which is usually the case), then maybe the print carriage board could be gone.

FALCON

If your sure the fuses aren't blown (which is usually the case), then maybe the print carriage board could be gone.
I think the board is healthy because I moved both heads. The healthy head works well on blue and black as well as yellow and red.

Zoogee World

Are you saying if you plug the cables that are currently in the unhealthy head into the healthy head it prints fine on the healthy head, but both sets of cables don't print anything on the unhealthy head? If so, you have your answer, the head is gone.

Zoogee World

Not really, you'll need to get a new one. As these are older machines, the heads are quite a bit cheaper, only about $500 USD, depending where you buy them from. I'd recommend Sign-in-china, have bought a bunch from them and they are fairly decent.

FALCON

Not really, you'll need to get a new one. As these are older machines, the heads are quite a bit cheaper, only about $500 USD, depending where you buy them from. I'd recommend Sign-in-china, have bought a bunch from them and they are fairly decent.
Thanks, A lot ✨

Zoogee World

Do you have the service manual that tells you how to do the change? As it's very unlikely to find a tech now that will service it.