• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem ink Mutoh 426uf

brylik

Greetings to all.
Info for those who have or plan to buy Mutoh426uf and use adapters for 800ml ink. The quality of magenta and cyan is poor. Crystals form at the bottom of the bag which then clog the tubing. Lots of money spent on service and lots of cleaning. I figured it out yesterday. I disassembled the bag, filtered the ink, poured it into an empty varnish ink bag, and so far it works perfectly. Now I don't know what he gave. How to have fun with Mutoh?

Attachments

• IMG_2858[1].JPG
    IMG_2858[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 192

henryp

Thank you very much for the heads-up. Can you please tell us the expiration date of this Magenta ink bag?

brylik

Thank you very much for the heads-up. Can you please tell us the expiration date of this Magenta ink bag?
it has a date of February 2021, the same problem has cyan. But I've been solving problems with the omission of cyan and magenta since 2019. And the show technicians didn't know what it was. Disassembly of the printer, replacement of the damper. Miraculously, it improved for a while and then the same problem again.

brylik

220 ml is not a problem, because the ink is sucked in from the side, in the 800 ml bag the ink is sucked in from the bottom of the bag.

henryp

February 2021 means the ink had already expired by more than 2 months. I find it is safe to use Mutoh UV ink up to one month past expiration date but after that, all sorts of problems can start showing up.

brylik

February 2021 means the ink had already expired by more than 2 months. I find it is safe to use Mutoh UV ink up to one month past expiration date but after that, all sorts of problems can start showing up.
But I've been solving problems with the omission of cyan and magenta since 2019

brylik

Specifically, in December 2020, I had a technician and we were dealing with a magenta outage. That's almost 3 months before it expires. The photo shows the bag I had in the printer in December 2020. Tomorrow I'm going to the Mutoh service to solve the problem and I'll cut the cyan bag.