• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with Mutoh Spitfire extreme 65

Tobbe

Hello!
I need some help with figuring out what to do to fix our Mutoh spitfire extreme.

I've been recovering a cyan/magenta printhead due to some nozzles that wouldn't come back with regular cleaning. I blasted through some isopropanol and successfully
got the nozzles back. The nozzle print test looks fine. However, when printing, one of the black/yellow printheads spreads ink like dust all over the place.
I entered the maintenace mode and got to print the nozzle test there that had more stuff to check.
The only place i can see something is wrong is at the end of the print it makes lines that say: #1 ALL, #2 ALL, #3 ALL and ALL.
The first three i see the first black lines are not alligned, but the last (the one that says: ALL) looks great.

Does the printhead need to be alligned?

Sorry if it's a little unclear, i can fix a photo of the test print if it helps!
Thanks in advance!