• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems installing GCC PUMA II on Win7

alvoeiro

Hi everyone,

It´s my first theard on the forum :smile:

I'm trying to install my GCC Puma II on windows 7 64bit and get nothing.

Someone get me a tutorial for installation on Win7?
Also need the links for drivers because I can not find it on google and I can not enter the portal of GCC.

Another question: I need to install the HASP in win7? as it had in XP?

best regards

Trip59

Did you have it installed on another system previously, or is it new to you?

You can go to http://www.gccworld.com/customer_member.html sign up (S/N is on the bottom of the machine on a label) register and then you'll have access to all the drivers, they've recently released a new set of drivers as well.

Port will determine other steps, there are two sets of drivers but three or four ways to configure them. You can install either the USB or COM port drivers if you're using USB (just change the port afterwards if installing COM so you can use USB) but only the COM drivers will work if you're using serial or parallel.

alvoeiro

I can not register on the GCC website. the s / n always gives invalid.

you could download it for me and send me by email?

alvoeiro

I'm Portuguese and my English is not the best.
I have many difficulties in explaining what I need.
that's why I'm trying to get someone sends me the drivers.

Christian @ 2CT Media

The problem is when you register with GCC World you can only download drivers that pertain to your plotter... I have a Jaguar IV - 183cm so that's all I can get drivers for.