• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Producing matte color

steve@nodinx

Just curious if anyone has played with material and figured out a good printable way to get a good matte color and then use matte lam and have a finished product that looks good? of course i use Matte color change material and Also plot it for spot graphics but it would be nice with some projects that are multiple colors in matte to not have to Plot and line it all up perfectly together as seperate pieces .. Printing it as one would be great if anyone has a way..

Thanks for reading ,

signheremd

If you are using a matte lamination, then your printed piece does not need to be matte. We print on vinyl with our Roland every day. We do laminate using a matte vinyl and sometimes no laminate, but print onto a matte vinyl.

steve@nodinx

yea i use matte lam i just feel like it doesnt look nearly as good as the matte material from Avery or 3M
So what Matte lam do you guys use with MPI1105?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
yea i use matte lam i just feel like it doesnt look nearly as good as the matte material from Avery or 3M
So what Matte lam do you guys use with MPI1105?
Isn't that a cast vinyl? For sure you need to use a cast laminate. IMHO, any brand will work. Ideally the same brand, realistically ( these days) it's what you can get. Availability is up and down from day to day.