• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Push through acrylic sign fabricator NYC area

medavez

I am a sign reseller. I had a vendor fabricate a push through acrylic sign for us and install it in New York City.
Within a month, the finish was peeling. We've since had other failures from this vendor.
I'm looking for someone who can remove the current sign, refinish the sign and re-install.

It is a blade-style sign, approx 33"x21"x8" deep, non-illuminated. The rebuild will include reducing the depth to at least 4".

Please DM me if you are interested in the project and I will share photos, etc. It is challenging to find a trade source online. I'm hoping that this forum will deliver. Thank you!

Trw

I am a sign reseller. I had a vendor fabricate a push through acrylic sign for us and install it in New York City.
Within a month, the finish was peeling. We've since had other failures from this vendor.
I'm looking for someone who can remove the current sign, refinish the sign and re-install.

It is a blade-style sign, approx 33"x21"x8" deep, non-illuminated. The rebuild will include reducing the depth to at least 4".

Please DM me if you are interested in the project and I will share photos, etc. It is challenging to find a trade source online. I'm hoping that this forum will deliver. Thank you!
Did you find someone? I work for a sign wholesaler and we have our own installers.