• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question about 6 color Oce and quality options

D3D

Can a Arizona 2280 with 2x C and M (and no lc, lm) still print using "Fine Art Print Speed?" A seller with a machine is saying he can't print in this mode and its because the lc and lm aren't installed. Seems weird, but I can't understand why he would say this unless he doesn't have a profile for it. Shouldn't these profiles should be pretty standard?

AlsEU

Maybe he thought about the Quality-Matte mode? This one is available only with Lc and Lm installed (6- or 8-channels), also Production-Fast is available only with LcLm inks. Fine Art is always available from the technical point of view, the profile is required in the RIP software, so maybe the seller has never used it and never asked for the proper profile.

D3D

Maybe he thought about the Quality-Matte mode? This one is available only with Lc and Lm installed (6- or 8-channels), also Production-Fast is available only with LcLm inks. Fine Art is always available from the technical point of view, the profile is required in the RIP software, so maybe the seller has never used it and never asked for the proper profile.
Appreciate the comment. They also couldn't provide a service record, not giving me good vibes overall. This is being sold from someone who resells machines regularly, hard to account for why these basic things aren't being taken care of.