• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Raster Link 6 plus

John Miller

My new printer was installed yesterday. The included software, Raster Link 6 plus is very disappointing. I know new software is always a bit daunting at first but what's up with the ultra low resolution?
I liked versa works, it seemed much more intuitive and graphics weren't so pixelated. Is there an alternative rip software to use with Mimaki?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't usually get great feedback for Rasterlink! Rasterlink defaults to a low resolution preview to save resources. But if it helps, look around in the settings and you should be able to change that to higher resolution.

Other than that, all the name brands will work. Flexi, Onyx, Caldera, Wasatch etc.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We upgraded Onyx to replace Rasterlink before we even got our printer, and I'm so glad I didn't have to get used to it at all.
I personally couldn't stand it, along with the typos.