• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re-usable Window Clings?

Celo222

I've got a client that wants some re-usable window clings. A white 10" circle printed cmyk that can be applied to the glass door for a specific event and then removed after, to re-use at the next event. Any suggestions on a vendor?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh ... Sorry, I thought you were a manufacturer looking for a material. It works with eco solvent inks (what we use) and I see that it works for latex too. I'm not a merchant member, but maybe one of our respected merchant members can help you.

brdesign

This material works very well with any flat smooth surface. The only negative I've found is that it can stretch some if you are removing it from a hot surface that's been in the sun all day.
Now that I have my own printer I wish I could get a roll of this stuff to print myself.

Stacey K

I like making signs

This material works very well with any flat smooth surface. The only negative I've found is that it can stretch some if you are removing it from a hot surface that's been in the sun all day.
Now that I have my own printer I wish I could get a roll of this stuff to print myself.
Note: this isn't really cling...it has some adhesive on the back. Although, it works well as a cling.