• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re-Use

dlndesign

I'm sure we all have them, they come with every media we get, the END CAPS. Heavy duty plastic holders that hold the media away from the surface. Other than using them as a organization tool for media, has anyone found any other "good"use for them? I have so many, and I hate to keep throwing them out, but its getting out of control.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 218

Skye

Symbol

They should have a recycle symbol on them. We have contacted our city and I put in our blue bin

Alti-Plotter

I recycle to preserve natural resources and energy, or to prevent pollution, not because I’m paid for. Here in Switzerland, nobody is paid for recycling, except if you have industrial quantities of valuable products. For me, recycling is a habit since I was a child (then only aluminium, metal, paper/carton and glass could be recycled) and no, I’m neither a recycle extremist nor “green”...

Some end caps are made of PET, those can be recycled with the other PET.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You can tote them off to some recycling facility and feel all warm and fuzzy or you can toss them in the trash and not feel anything.

Either way will have exactly the same effect on the environment as well as the course of history. None whatsoever.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
You can tote them off to some recycling facility and feel all warm and fuzzy or you can toss them in the trash and not feel anything.

Either way will have exactly the same effect on the environment as well as the course of history. None whatsoever.

+1