• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Reading Onyx Barcode on Colex Sharpcut

RDM

Greetings all. We've recently added flat bed cutting permissions to Onyx to give us the ability to tile long mural runs and cut on our Colex Sharpcut. Works exactly as we had hoped. My question is the Onyx barcode and what we need in order to scan at our Colex and automate our process even further. Will a standard, run-of-the-mill USB barcode scanner plugged into the PC running our Colex work or is there another type of barcode scanner that we need to be looking for? Any helps is appreciated!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Have you checked there is no full barcode/QR support on the cutter? So the camera would automatically read it.
Otherwise yeah, pretty much any barcode reader will do it.

victor bogdanov

Any barcode reader will work, I got a wireless one from Amazon.

The qr code support is a software upgrade you would have to purchase from colex but not need imo for wallpaper, barcode reader is super easy