• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendation on Supplier for Frosted Sparkle

Taryn

So setting the context, I got a request for new window film on a conference room door at the library due before their event in early December. By mid October everything's set, I got the Avery frosted sparkle window film ordered, life's good and everybody's happy. The vinyl is expected to arrive before Nov 30. I check in yesterday because I'm getting antsy and heard nothing, and I'm told this morning that it's set to arrive Dec 16. Check in with the client, and she says the event is expected to be postponed because of the rise of COVID cases and our borough's response to it. I need at minimum a 24" wide roll at 2 yards long (preferably 3) so I know it's a good cut before I put the vinyl up. Does anybody have a preferred vendor that they think would be able to get that up to Southeast Alaska that quick that I could send an email to, or do I just have to kick rocks and hope for the best given the supply and shipping situations? At this point, worst case scenarios are having the vinyl up after the event because they want it done either way, or I have a pretty new roll for future orders when it arrives. Humorous responses appreciated :). Thank you!!

(I have pictures attached of the door we're referencing from (done in I'm pretty sure 2017? Well before I got here) so you guys can see what I need to get just in case I wasn't being very clear. The screenshot was what the library sent me, the numbers is the picture I took.)

Attachments

• 20211026_134231.jpg
    20211026_134231.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 2.46.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 2.46.59 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 107

Taryn

After trying to contact a few of the big supplier names I saw here, I got a response from Fellers. I should have the vinyl I need in about a week! I'll post an update (and hopefully happy ending) when it arrives.

Taryn

I got the frosted sparkle! Stephanie at Fellers was super helpful in making sure the amount we needed got out right away and keeping up with us during the shipping process. Now to get the vinyl applied to the door.

2B

I got the frosted sparkle! Stephanie at Fellers was super helpful in making sure the amount we needed got out right away and keeping up with us during the shipping process. Now to get the vinyl applied to the door.
good to hear

in the future, BigfishDM handles a wide range of materials