• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reese signs a sticky issue...

Locals Find!

The company that made the signs is a lowballer.

"$4,680.24 to Imagineering, a Manheim Township advertising company, for the production of 2,000 yard signs."

boxerbay

yup it is an infringement. he is lucky Hersey's is allowing him to use them for the primary and not forcing him to remove immediately.

$2.35 per sign is crazy low.

Pat Whatley

Yeah, what's really crazy is that I've got a local print shop that would have done them on 18x24 coro, double sided, two colors, with stakes, for $4200 retail.

omgsideburns

the company must be ok with lifting peoples ip.. calling themselves imagineers is a blatant take on what disney calls their design people.. but ok.

wrapworld2

If I had tried that ..... someone would have sued the pants off the both of us.... and we would all need a job....lol
They should count their blessings on that one.... and maybe learn something from it ..... but then again probably not since they cut the throat of everyone.... I'd say its in their blood.......:omg2::design: