• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Sticker Vinyl 30"

Maui Stickers

Aloha,

I'm looking for a good reflective metallic vinyl for stickers in a 30" roll. I use Oracal 3164 RA for my normal stickers. Thick backing is preferable.

Thanks.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Depends on how good you want....3M....Oracal...Avery....Nikkalite...can you use only 30 inch rolls?
We use 3m and Nikkalite all with good results. 48 inch rolls mostly and they all have thicker backing.

Saturn

Aging Member
Are you looking for "real" heavy-duty reflective like you see on street signs or are you just looking for a chrome/holographic material that would be in line with customers that get the 3164? Big difference, and the folks giving suggestions will need to know.

Maui Stickers

Are you looking for "real" heavy-duty reflective like you see on street signs or are you just looking for a chrome/holographic material that would be in line with customers that get the 3164? Big difference, and the folks giving suggestions will need to know.
Just chrome/holographic in line with the 3164.

Maui Stickers

Depends on how good you want....3M....Oracal...Avery....Nikkalite...can you use only 30 inch rolls?
We use 3m and Nikkalite all with good results. 48 inch rolls mostly and they all have thicker backing.
30" is the widest my printer can take. It's a Roland SG2-300

Goatshaver

Aloha,

I'm looking for a good reflective metallic vinyl for stickers in a 30" roll. I use Oracal 3164 RA for my normal stickers. Thick backing is preferable.

Thanks.

I've had a lot of success with Griff Fantasy Film Silver Oil Slick, however it's been very hard to find since covid.

ikarasu

48012 nikkalite is what I use. Prints nice and perf cuts really easy on the graphtec with clean edges.