• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Replacement for OKIData

CWBlack

I have been using OKI printers for my small format color printing for years. The company has stopped making printers and I need to upgrade. I have looked at some of the offerings from Xerox and they fit my needs for speed and volume, but they do not have a printer that can handle material larger than tabloid. I am hoping to stay in the realm of printers and not have to go to a press. Does anyone have a recommendation for a color printer that can handle up to 12.9 inches wide or more?

CWBlack

OKI stopped making hardware on March 31 of this year. They will still provide consumables, parts, and warranties, but no longer make printers. I am looking for a printer that can handle sizes larger than tabloid, but does not take up a huge amount of space. I am not too familiar with brands that work with small format machines and am trying to find a good place to start.

CWBlack

Thanks for the tip. I will look into the Ricoh options. The largest media I use now is 12.9" x 19.25". It seems that most printers do not accommodate larger than tabloid.