• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Reproduction Glass/Acrylic panel - how to reproduce

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Since my post #3, I've remembered the name of the foil / decal printer I've used in the past; "ALPS" top model mainly because it could cover the faces of 19 inch rack mounted electronic, computer, and medical gear as prototypes. Patton Design is in the Irvine / Newport Beach area where they still work for well known brands.

neevo

I would call this distributor and see who they can refer you to locally to have it printed. That quote is just a "go away" quote and in no way reasonable.

Great idea. I have also found a printers association in Australia that covers screen printing and UV flat bed. I was going to call them and see what they recommend. I need to find someone that is willing to support my request as most don’t want to touch the work.

neevo

Printers association have forwarded my request on to someone down in Victoria. Spoke to them on the phone and sounds like the have the experience and equipment to help me. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
The original was done by screen printing, maybe you could go from there, any tshirt screen printer should be able to do the black layer for you for a resonable price, you can then fill the empty spaces with white/gold whatever.