• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Reseaching a combined frontstore and printmis / all-in one

Bobzo

Hi printguru's,

We (as digital printer/ wide format printer and apparel printer from Europe) researching the best "off the shelves font&backstore" to buy of SAAS software.
At this moment we don't look for any sales talk anymore (all contacted companies we found interesting till now had their own monent and own demo)!!!

Do you have any personal recommendations for this kind of company structure/products regarding your personal experience with those/their software?

(If a you/your company want to propose yourself your allowed to PM me. No Answer = no interest!!)

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I would check out OnPrintShop. But I would also consider both a storefront and an MIS as separate solutions.

Great front ends and great MIS systems seem to be two different systems to me.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I would check out OnPrintShop. But I would also consider both a storefront and an MIS as separate solutions.

Great front ends and great MIS systems seem to be two different systems to me.
We should be launching our OnPrintShop instance soon... it's been Interesting, but it's also been easy once we learned how to do it.