• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ricoma embroidery machine USB error

nbachvarov

Hi
I am from Bulgaria , My friend bought Embroidery machine RICOMA , we try to start to embroidery but when we put the usb drive and try to input design the machine says Error : error medium so then we put a usb drive that come with the machine and everything was good . What I must do to input file from another usb drive it need to format or to put something in to it to be detect from machine .

John Thomson

I have a Ricoma ( Feiya) 12 needle machine that came with a floppy drive...I bought and fitted a usb drive.
The stick has to be less than 2gb and formatted with software that came with it so that the drive can read it.

john

WildWestDesigns

I have a Ricoma ( Feiya) 12 needle machine that came with a floppy drive...I bought and fitted a usb drive.
The stick has to be less than 2gb and formatted with software that came with it so that the drive can read it.

john

Some also have to have certain read/write speeds as well. Typically machines like these are a little "behind the times" when it comes to what's currently available tech wise.