• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rip for Mutoh Rockhopper 46

CS-SignSupply

In your PM, you stated you were using CorelDraw and getting poor color results... Do you have any RIP software at all or are you printing using the Windows Print Driver?

I have sent you price on PhotoPrint 10 SE

look up Vinyl master online their a company from Australia, i bouth their software and ill tell you it works great. it runs something like 1,700 and you can make payments if money is the issue try it out..

potluck

Thanks for the reply, i will look into that. payments sound great!
Is there many different profiles for the rockhopper 46?
i have downloaded a trial of a program called "easy sign" and it is working great but it does not have a profile for 1440dpi printing. do you know does Vinyl Master have a profile for 1440dpi?

Last edited:

Jackpine

I always get very good quality printing 720x720 bi-directional. For small prints with detail 720x720 unidirectional.I have never had the need for 1440x1400 resolution.
Thanks for the reply, i will look into that. payments sound great!
Is there many different profiles for the rockhopper 46?
i have downloaded a trial of a program called "easy sign" and it is working great but it does not have a profile for 1440dpi printing. do you know does Vinyl Master have a profile for 1440dpi?

yeah the vinyl master has the 1440x1440 and the 720x1440 and it works really good and there profiles for all printers and if not they can help you make your own really good technical support..