• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland 540 yellow,magenta not printing

LowStandards1979

worked two days ago did not print yesterday go to print on removable wall media and no magenta or yellow tried powerful cleaning tests prints show black n blue but nothing else

I'm having the same issue with the same printer... I think mine is due to a clogged head as the printer was unplugged one night during a thunder storm...I know, that's why it has a surge protector, the owner didn't realize it...

Anyhow, I'm trying to do a head wash but only have 2 cleaning solution cartidges...looks like I need 2 more to do the cleaning...

Can I clean just 2 lines instead of all 4??

Capital Signs

From where the lines come out of under the capping station. There are a couple lines that go into a Y. Disconnect the tube that goes to the Y from the capping station that is for your magenta and yellow. Then you will be able to get a syringe in there. Probably from walgreens. And not sure where you get th nipples to put on the end... But then you suck on it. Wait till it full comes into the syringe, or you may have NO ink in the lines... Then try a test print/nozzle check. Post results.

rdm01

I know on our 540xc we can select what heads we would like to clean. When you are at the cleaning menu, just toggle the head numbers around and select the clogged ones.