• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Color Library

mpn

Is it possible to get the Roland Color Library into a printable chart for my Epson printers (GS 6000) ?
I design on both a mac or pc depending on my location, and understand the color library does not translate to mac.
The printers are independent from the design stations and only have rip computers hooked to them.

Malkin

The roland color library only works when you RIP with versaworks, and versaworks will only work in conjunction with a roland printer.

I don't see how this could possibly relate to an Epson.
If you want a convenient color chart, just use pantones, or something else universal.

mpn

Yeah, I figured that much. I run Epson/Roland here and really like the Roland library, and thought it was worth asking.
Running offset equipment for 20+ years you see enough of the PMS system(not knocking the Pantone). :smile:

101 posts on Signs 101 :rock-n-roll: