• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Error

cwa

I have never seen this before. Printed same file (this is a mock up cuz it didn't show up on photo) Last week and again today but has anyone encountered this before and what happened?
Thanks - Can't get in touch w/ my Tech

Attachments

• Not Registered.jpg
    Not Registered.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 162

BobbyFosson

Are you referring to the white lines in the print ? If so, I have seen this in some EPS files when importing into Flexi. Especially if it was an EPS file that has a bunch of overlaps, layers and clipping paths from Illustrator.

cwa

Its exactly as shown it has horizontal white lines and vertical black and actually says "not registered"

BobbyFosson

I believe the demo version of the Wasatch software did this by default... Are you using a demo version of the Wasatch Softrip or the Roland ColoRip from Wasatch... Your software is not registered or activated as a full purchased version.