• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Offset settings not saving?

DandelionAU

Hi! for some reason my VS300 has decided not to save settings - example: the offset is constantly on .75 now and i change it to .25, press enter, back, go back in to make sure its still .25 and it is. but as soon as i hit print it reverts back so now im stuck with horns i cant get rid of because no matter what i try it wont go back to .25 - even if i use a .75 blade ive still got horns so i need to be able to change it.
its also happening with the cut line - assume they are associated with each other.
Test cut is spot on - i do ONE cut of a file and its perfect, i go to print again and its off, significantly (a few mm, its noticable)
This has only been happening the last week or so - no update, nothing changed - just random issues.
Machine isnt under warranty so its up to me to fix it.
I have tried cleaning the encoder strip, making sure the cut strip is all good, cleaned it done the settings and calibration ten billions times and still got the same problem - i can sort of work with the bad cutline but the horns need to go.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
As mentioned above, did you set it in Versa works or on the printer? As one can override the other depending how your settings are setup.