• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TboneMiller

For Sale - I have an old PC-600 on a stand, with a box full of the color cartages, cleaning pens and a custom media basket, that I will toss in. Have not used this machine since 2014, been sitting taking up space (always wanted to fix it up, you know how that goes) ... Time for it to go down the road. Was a great workhorse cutter/printer, however the print head is starting to show some striping on the prints. (Assuming the printhead is going bad.) As for the cutter, it needs to be adjusted. Does not cut properly anymore. THERE IS A TON OF PARTS ON THIS MACHINE AND A TON OF THE COLOR CARTRIGES - If any interest, I would take $200.00 for everything. I would pack & ship - buyer will be 100% responsible for any & all charges and arrangements for shipping. PICK-UP IN CENTRAL NEBRASKA.