• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland rf 640 head problem

ZunoX

Hello, i made a big mistake, i change one damper and then i connected wrong ffcs cables, i connected then right and now head not working, when i make test print there is no nozzles at all, is maybe there any fuse which can be damage ?

Joe House

There are fuses on the main board. They look like a square grain of rice with metal contacts at each end. You can test them with an Ohm meter. But when you cross wires up, there's really no telling what may have happened to the circuits.

Good Luck

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
i change one damper and then i connected wrong ffcs cables
1st of all, there is no need to tak eoff the FCCs when replacing the dampers
2nd, sounds qute creative as FCCs are bended and folded in a pretty much the only one straight forward way
3rd, except fuses (LITTLE FUSE 3.15 as far as I remember), there also complementary pair of transistors (SANKER) on the main board which can be also damaged buy such a move
4th, could you please tell more what was exactly the mistake there, so I can predict if there is any chance that the electronics architecture could save your PH

ZunoX

Thanks guys we find out that i burn some chip in main board, we fix it now and it works now