• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC-500 DX2 Printhead part number

antonitus

Does anyone know what part number the DX2 printhead is for the Roland SC-500. I suspect it is either FJ-50 and/or for Epson model, F055090/F055110. I don't know if I can use the Epson model numbers with the Roland SC-500 printer. The service manual only states FJ-50 and I am confused as this could be a printer model and not a part number. Thanks.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Original DX2 Print head for Roland SC-500 CJ500 SJ-600 SJ-500 FJ40 FJ42 FJ50 FJ52 Solvent printhead F055090

ProPDF

Get on eBay there are Chinese sellers who still have heads for these. Personally I would just buy 1 print head to test your boards before you drop another $200- $400 plus into the second print head. All the DX2 print heads were solvent resistant.

Here is a chinese seller on ebay selling a factory take-out for $190usd Make sure you buy the color head not the Black only head that went into other printers

DX2 Print Head For Epson 1520k pro7000 3000 9000 SJ500 SJ600 JV2 color Printhead | eBay

antonitus

Get on eBay there are Chinese sellers who still have heads for these. Personally I would just buy 1 print head to test your boards before you drop another $200- $400 plus into the second print head. All the DX2 print heads were solvent resistant.

Here is a chinese seller on ebay selling a factory take-out for $190usd Make sure you buy the color head not the Black only head that went into other printers

DX2 Print Head For Epson 1520k pro7000 3000 9000 SJ500 SJ600 JV2 color Printhead | eBay

I live in the UK, although I did send a message to say if they deliver to the UK. I also see a lot of them on alibaba website, so I made some enquiries, some cheaper and some more expensive, all brand new and original printheads, so they say. Thanks for the information, much appreciate your help today.