• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC-545-EX $6000 obo - New Orleans, LA

jvoisel

Roland SC-545-EX

We've had this machine for about 4 years now, worked flawlessly until February of this year. Machine started giving us trouble and we attempted to fix it with no luck.. Ended up buying a new one. Machine still prints as is, well enough that I still do jobs with it but it has to be slowed down to print good. I still run the machine weekly to keep it from getting any worse, and when I have a small job I just send it to that machine and let it take it's time. At 1000mm/s(default print speed) it the print looks bad, but when you slow it down to ~500mm/s the print looks good; just takes what seems like forever to print. Also when you do a test print from the "home" position the second pass looks bad, but if you do it all the way to the left side of the sheet the second pass looks MUCH better. I think it's a simple ink delivery problem, but no longer interested in fixing it.

Here's a link to the help thread I made when attempting to fix it: http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?104034-SC-545EX-Problems-Help-Please!

The attached pictures are of a test print on the right(home) side, left side, and then a print at 1000mm/s and one at 500mm/s. I can take any more pics as needed. The heater is also included, didn't take any direct pics but it's behind the Roland against the wall. Laminator is not included.

Asking $6,000.00 obo and located in New Orleans, LA. Please contact me by PM, email; jvoisel@hotmail.com, or text/call; 504-875-0812

Attachments

• photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 119
  • photo 9.jpg
    photo 9.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 107
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 80
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg