• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SG2-640 using Flexi 21 returns to home after contour cut HELP!

Spectrolab

I am using Flexi 21 to drive a Roland sg2-640. Previously, I used Flexi 8 for many years with an XC-540.
With 21, in a print & cut job, when the cut is finished instead of cutting the sheet and ending the process the Roland will RETURN to the origin (home?) and then RETURN to the end of the sheet for the sheet cut. This never happened with the XC & Flexi 8. I called to a SAi Flexi cust tech person and was told this was not a feature of Flexi. I submitted a help request with Roland and received a message that Flexi is the cause.

Why is this happening and how do I turn it off?

Spectrolab

I performed a simple test. I printed a print & cut test drawing through Versaworks and it printed, it cut, it did not make the extra round trip to the front and back to the end. I think maybe FlexiSign 21 has a problem with the Roland sg2-640.

Is anyone else using FlexiSign 21 with a Roland SG2-640?