• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SJ745EX PROII

EnergyDesign

Two questions....

1. I am printing a 4x8 banner, and about halfway through the print job, i look at the banner and realize there are several decent size drops of ink on the banner...what could be causing this? before I printed, I performed a thorough cleaning, and then ran the general head cleaning all groups.
?????????

2. not really a pressing issue, but after loading media, i "setup sheet" and the head passes over the media, then comes back with a way off measurement example-i loaded 63" media, and it says it is 72.5...what would cause this?

InkjetAuction

Left pinchwheel is probably not the LEFT-MOST pinchwheel

Make sure that the left pinchwheel that you are using is REALLY the left-most pinchwheel (with the reflective stripe)

I've made this mistake more than once... 30" media reads 54"...doh!

~E

woolly

normally cause for ink drops are the pumps not sucking the waist away completely and or the wipers poor condition.
the fact that you had just cleaned it is also a pointer to this.

woolly