• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300 page width recognition problem. Help?!

Peej175

Hey,

Sorry to jump into this forum new, asking a question without first contributing to anything, buttttt I've had a 30' inch Roland printer at the shop for about 3 years, maybe, and for the past few months when I'd turn it on and load the media, it would often times go through the cleaning process and what have you, and end up saying that I had 0.0" of material to work with. Sometimes, I had to restart the machine, sometimes I had to simply "re-load" the material, and sometimes I could just move the right (my left, it's right) wheel over an inch or so. Anyway, here of late it seems like no matter what I do I get that error, and sometimes I have to restart the machine several times before It will pick up on the fact that I have a 30" roll in there.

What could possibly be causing this problem? How would I fix it? Has anyone else been having trouble with it?

Thank you so much!

- Taylor