• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300V Printing Orange in Magenta Spot?

experteez

We changed out ink cartridges and now we are printing orange in the magenta spot. Still printing a clean Cyan Yellow and Black I dont know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. I have created Magenta blocks in Corel and tried to print them and it still prints orange. I have done numerous cleanings both Med and Powerful also manually cleaned and poured a little of the cleaning sollution in the top of the caps and they drain well. Please let me know of anything else I can do to get it back printing. I have alot of banners for a school that must be done asap.

Thanks
Chris

noregrets

Remove the cover and check your ink lines, if your magenta line is orange rather than magenta then it has become contaminated with yellow ink.

If this is the case, remove the magenta damper, and use a syringe to suck the ink through till it appears magenta again.....

(Disclaimer: Dont know if this is the 'appropriate' way to do it, but it worked for me earlier this week when I had a similar problem)

experteez

I am staying in the shop tonight to get it fixed and I keep printing the Magenta blocks that I made in Corel and it is getting less and less orange The lines all look correct. The magenta line is magenta the yellow line is yellow and so on.