• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS-300 printer/cutter - Less than 1 year old - Lease Take-over - Canada

graphicwarning

Hello,
I have a Roland VS-300 printer/cutter that was purchased at the end of April 2013. It is configured with White & Metallic, and has a Roland Take-up unit.

This unit has very little use, as I have only recently replaced the white and metallic inks (they are still full) from the first set of cartridges that came with it. 3 Cartridges are showing low ink and I have the replacements on hand to go with it. The other 3 cartridges are still showing 50%. So the machine hasn’t printed through a full ink set yet.

I need to make room for new equipment, and have no use for this machine any longer. There are 48 months left on the lease, with a low lease payment and a $10 buyout. I’m located in New Brunswick and would be able to deliver if someone is within the province, or within a reasonable driving distance. If shipping, I still have all the original boxes and packing material.

If interested or have any questions, please PM me, or email me at info@graphic-warning.com and I can give the specifics on the lease payments, or answer any questions you might have etc.

Details on the actual machine can be found here:

http://www.rolanddga.com/products/printcut/versaVs/

Thanks,
Brock