• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roll up vinyl sides

banditsigns

Have a customer wanting a graphic on the side of their box truck. The thing is the side of their box truck is the roll up vinyl. We have put high performance vinyl on them before, but this has a graphic to go on it. Not a full print, just an oval digital print. He also asked if there were some kind of warranty. Anyone have experience/suggestions for this application.....Thanks

we did a digital round print approx 3' x 3' on a set of rollup doors sometime ago. we didn't have any problems with it and i see the guy quite often, still looks good. i did seal it with a seal it pen(liquid laminate) just incase.

Patentagosse

'Done this retractable tarpaulin trailer 2 years ago using 3M IJ180. Print was about 52" x 72".
The guy knew it was "beta testing" from the start. He told me it last few months but soon began to crack everywhere. 'Must mention we live up north which means the temperature can go from -40°C to +40°C and tarpaulin was rolled back & forth few times / day. The best thing is getting it painted or printed directly onto it.

Attachments

• P1010013 (Small).JPG
    P1010013 (Small).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 126