• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RollsRoller Adjustable Table Height

Sweats11537

We have a RollsRoller Flatbed Applicator. Today it suddenly dropped to its lowest position, without anyone touching it, and now it will not raise. I've looked through the owners manual, as well as an extensive Google search, and followed all of the steps for resetting the height adjustable system and nothing. Has anyone had this problem before? Technically the table still works for vinyl applications, but it's not gonna be very comfortable having to do everything fully bent over. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

garyroy

I would think the distributor for RollsRoller could help you with this in a second.
Have you tried them? Where did you get the machine?

Sweats11537

I would think the distributor for RollsRoller could help you with this in a second.
Have you tried them? Where did you get the machine?
Thanks for the reply! That’s my last resort. I’m way past the warranty so I was hoping to find an easy low cost option before I have to explore that route.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
If there's (not) instructions for regular service of the height mechanism in the owners manual, and you've (not) been following them, then a reputable premium brand distributor would be crazy to not help you with instructions. Worst they can say is it'll cost you X$'s. More likely they'll help you with instructions.
Plenty of roller application machines on the market, but when the machine costs as much as an RR, dealer should stand by the product.

Sweats11537

The situation has been RESOLVED!!! I can't confirm this to work for everyone, but one of my shop guys came over, turned the table lights on and off and that reset the height adjustment. He told me this has worked before in the past as well. It now works perfectly. Hopefully that helps someone else down the line! Thanks for the help everyone.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
The situation has been RESOLVED!!! I can't confirm this to work for everyone, but one of my shop guys came over, turned the table lights on and off and that reset the height adjustment. He told me this has worked before in the past as well. It now works perfectly. Hopefully that helps someone else down the line! Thanks for the help everyone.
Turn the lights on and off? That's a quirk that's hard to wrap yer' head around...