• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rotate individual panels to resolve and minimize dead space in vinyl.

CKCUSTOMKC

Hey all is it possible in flexi 19 to rotate an individual panel so it uses the space on the vinyl better? I have a odd shaped logo that I am trying to panel and 2 of the panels could be smaller than the 3rd. However the orientation of the panels is all vertical.or horizontal under the panels tab in flexi 19. Is there a way to do a combination of horizontal and vertical panel layout when setting up?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
If nesting several objects, yes. If nesting tiles of one object, no. It only allows one direction, which is what you want really anyway to keep consistent color, and if there's a slight banding, it will be uniform. You don't want one third of your image to have some pattern going the opposite direction.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Open Design Central in the View drop down menu, Double click on image, Highlight 0.000 in the Design Central Box and type in 45, 90, 180 or whatever angle of rotation you need then press the Tab key

CKCUSTOMKC

If nesting several objects, yes. If nesting tiles of one object, no. It only allows one direction, which is what you want really anyway to keep consistent color, and if there's a slight banding, it will be uniform. You don't want one third of your image to have some pattern going the opposite direction.
when printing yes I agree with that for consistent color, however (and I did not mention this the first time) this is simply to cut blank vinyl for solid lettering

CKCUSTOMKC

Open Design Central in the View drop down menu, Double click on image, Highlight 0.000 in the Design Central Box and type in 45, 90, 180 or whatever angle of rotation you need then press the Tab key
Ill give that a whirl and see if its going to do the thing I need it to

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
If you are getting any kind of banding in your prints do a thorough cleaning of your Cap tops and Print heads. Do this weekly and your printers will continue to print great for a long time.