• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rubber braclets

DizzyMarkus

The rubber braclets like the Livestrong ones etc. I have a customer wanting say 500 of these with some text on them. I know small order, would anyone know of a supplier or merchant here that could supply these. I dont usually get into this kind of items but they are a great repeat customer.

Thanks greatly,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Thanks greatly for the links -- will check out -- it was the small quanity I was thinking many wouldnt want, being 300x

Thanks again,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Dave -- thanks for the contact and I undertsand 300 may be a small order for some (it was mentioned in the thread) but no contact from you after days of sending a message -- Sorry if your too busy to answer messages, you shouldn't have offered the service. You pm'ed me. I was ready to place the order and needed info from you to complete it, left my phone number and asked for payment total and info---- Sorry I'll do business elsewhere but thank you

Thanks Royster -- will be calling your links today :0)

Markus

BobCap

The rubber braclets like the Livestrong ones etc. I have a customer wanting say 500 of these with some text on them. I know small order, would anyone know of a supplier or merchant here that could supply these. I dont usually get into this kind of items but they are a great repeat customer.

Thanks greatly,
Markus

We have sublimated neoprene wrist bands.

If you haven't ordered them yet give me a call.

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

218 Seven Four Nine 4056

DizzyMarkus

Thanks folks -- Will have to recheck with customer now as I had already quoted a price etc Glad to know theres other choices out there

thank you greatly,
Markus