• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 Missing Cyan

CanuckSigns

I came back from vacation this week and noticed that I was missing about 90% of the nozzles in the cyan nozzle of head 2, i ran a medium cleaning and it came back to around 70%, I ran a bunch of other cleanings and it made no improvement, I did a nozzle wash/flush on that colour block and it actually made it worse.

I've attached a photo of my nozzle test prints, everything else is 100% perfect.

We had a tech out in January to replace the cap tops, my gut is telling me we aren't getting a good seal on that particular colour, when I come in in the morning the nozzles are almost completly gone, after a few leanings it comes back to what you see here, but never gets any better.

Anyone else have any ideas before I pay the tech to come out again?

Thanks!

Attachments

• print head test.jpg
    print head test.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 208

petit

try fire the cyan color printing large cyan square, clean your station to be as clean as a new one, use strong cleaning only on cyan head it can sometime takes time to fire a color properly, manual clean your head too, unload your cartdrive shake it has you can maybe replace it with another one if all the previus actions haven't worked.