• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SAI flexi randomly crashing and/or aborting jobs

We have recently started having errors in flexi where our printer stops mid print. We are sending the same jobs we have always sent without issue. It just seems so randomized. Has anyone else experienced this? I called flexi support and they basically told me that is normal and there is nothing I can do about it. Which sounds completely false.

Dale D

I did have it once. I got a message from Windows that Network discovery had been turned off and needed to be turned back on. I never did anything with the computer to turn it off. I made a change in the regestry and so far it hasnt happened again. I really dont think my issue was with Flexi.

karst41

Turn off sleep modes.
I will only allow a screen saver. but a 27" Samsung Curved screen is cheap.
Takes about 4 years to ruin one. So what. is less than $300.

When ripping a 53' trailer and that pos pc goes to sleep in the middle of a drop.
Yeah

natallica

Graphics Guru
Flexi does a lot of weird crap every once in a while.
•presets revert to a default
•previews in PM look all wonky
•Cutter settings in Flexi will just revert and over ride your cutters settings
•PM will interfere with Summa Cutter Control •PM will just close itself while ripping •Integration with an S80600 is minimal

...but it works flawlessly about 78% of the time so what more could we ask for?

411Graphics

We been having to send jobs 2 times lately, says port not open, then works.

Just started a couple weeks ago. Not always. Maybe works 75% of the time

StickerGuy83

We been having to send jobs 2 times lately, says port not open, then works.

Just started a couple weeks ago. Not always. Maybe works 75% of the time
I've had minimal issues with Flexi19. Once I upgraded to 21, its been doing some weird stuff, generally when sending cut jobs to the plotter. I have to remove the hardware from PM and then add it back in again. Not the biggest PITA, but it works. Definitely a Flexi issue.