• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saving a default font and color

swingrays

Not sure how to save a default font in Flexi, if that's even possible. I use Arial a lot for pretty much anything like descriptions and dimensions, anything that's not a design. It always seems to save the previous font, but I'm still not sure how that even works. I always have to change the font several times back to Arial and it's annoying.

Thanks!!!

swing

buggyjr12

Click on the "T" text tool, and without clicking on your workspace, go to the "DesignCentral" box and select your preferred font, size, spacing, etc. Then, click on the swatch table to select what you want the default color to be. Press "Enter".

Attila Nagy

If you wish to type with other font than the default one, click on the page with the text tool before you changing the font, otherwise you keep changing the default font.