• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Screen Transfers? TKO Sales vs 613 Originals

TXFB.INS

Does anyone have experience with BOTH screen transfer companies?

Have a pending shirt order with small details / thin lines and don't have the lead-time to "test" both companies

Is there another Screen Transfer company anyone would suggest?

mfatty500

Howard Custom Transfers, I believe they have a shop in Texas, as well as California, home office in Illinois

• Informative
Reactions: 2B

DARRELL OAKS

Does anyone have experience with BOTH screen transfer companies?

Have a pending shirt order with small details / thin lines and don't have the lead-time to "test" both companies

Is there another Screen Transfer company anyone would suggest?
You might try a local screen print company. If you need a higher quantity they will do a better job and it should be cheaper.

lkt1954

You might think about DFT transfers. Fine lines and small letters print better with them. On normal plastisol transfers we use Versatrans and they always question us when lines/letters are less than 2 point. For DTF transfers we have been using Upload Transfers and had great results. One thing to remember is on DTF transfers- use RGB.

47CP

We regularly use 613 and have had very few problems. NO experience with TKO. We used to use FM Expressions and they were not great. I believe that 613 is one of the orignal partners in FM, but not sure. In most cases, if their system balks (613 or FM) at the line size, it really won't press well.

DaveW