• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Seal 62Pro S trouble

Salmonboy97

I was having some difficulty with my Seal 62Pro S electronic eye sensors, as well as the media bunching up on one the left side. On September 14, 2021 I set up an account with ACCO (Seals Distributor) for servicing.
Parts were ordered by the tech and received on October 25th. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Nobody came out to my shop until 12/7/21. The tech was not trained on my machine. He removed the old sensors and installed the new set, with a new bracket, but was unable to make them work. On 12/14/21 He returned with another tech and got the sensors working. I mentioned the nip pressure not being equal and he also made some adjustments. I paid $2668.78.
Today Im trying to run a job, and this is how the material is acting (see pics). Any suggestions? Im really NOT confident on calling ACCO back out, nor am I really interested in buying a new Seal product, because I know there is little to no support for them. (The laminator is a 2005 machine, I bought new)
Frustrated as hell!
Laminator1.jpg
Laminator2.jpg
Laminator3.jpg
Laminator4.jpg

Troy Oddo

Sharp Signs & Graphics
We've had similar issues and I have been able to save some jobs if I catch it soon enough and applying physical pressure with my hand on the roll to create tension to work out the waves by pushing or pulling the lam. It's hard to explain. It's definitely not a long term solution.