• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching for type of sign and possible vendor

Black Star

Not A New Member
Hello. I am trying to find the correct name for this kind of sign. It is outdoors. I'm assuming it is plastic. The letters are plastic and are slightly raised. I need to source a couple of these out but I don't know what to call these signs or where to look for a vendor. Any help would be appreciated!
Acrylic Sign.jpg

Those are ADA Tactile letters.
Those can be printed, with the right printer, or cut with router.
Usually paired with braille.
Look for ADA Tactile and you will find all the vendors you want.

Signscorp

Hello. I am trying to find the correct name for this kind of sign. It is outdoors. I'm assuming it is plastic. The letters are plastic and are slightly raised. I need to source a couple of these out but I don't know what to call these signs or where to look for a vendor. Any help would be appreciated!
View attachment 159039
yeah that looks like an acrylic sign with ADA lettering. We use our laser to cut them. Lots of folks with lasers or rotary engravers will have braille attachments to put on the braille.

2B

I would guess that sign is a Photopolymer ADA Sign, but the photo is too blurry for fine details