• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko ColorPainter 64S INTERLOCK SWITCH LOCATION

clock-work

Hi Friends, kindly educate me on the location of the INTERLOCK SWITCH on the machine. I have checked the maintenance manual and no diagram pin-pointing the location of the INTERLOCK SWITCH on the machine, The manual has indicated that the interlock switch could lead to short circut on the boards which could lead to power related errors. I presently have error 1700 on my machine and I have changed all I could change as directed by the service manual, yet the error has refused to go kindly assist please.

clock-work

Seiko ColorPainter 64S INTERLOCK SWITCH

Hi Prof. The service manual is in sections, page 6-12 of which section 6-12section?

Hi Prof. Pardon my troubles, maybe a little description of the location of the interlock switch will help. I have read through the service manual and saw several mentions of the switch and what it does but no mention of the location. Kindly assist if the exact location is known to you. Thanks

clock-work

Error 1700

Hi Prof. The service manual is in sections, page 6-12 of which section 6-12section?

Hi Prof. This is to say a big thank you for your contribution, I later discovered that it was the encoder sensor that was bad and the one I bought on ebay for replacement was equally bad. I had to buy a new set of parts again before I discovered that it was the encoder. My Regards