• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko w64s printer ink

rdmdarr

I have the seiko w64s printer and I am looking for a supplier for the ink. I bought the machine through Reese supply but they are always out of the ink. Any other options?

Thanks.

d fleming

OEm or third party. I bought mine from reese many years ago and had to quit using them altogether because they did not stand behind their product and terrible service. They also did some very shady things with serial # on my machine and I had to go to Seiko directlky and make them warranty the machine. I'm surprised Seiko still lets them be a supplier for their product actually.

rdmdarr

OEm or third party. I bought mine from reese many years ago and had to quit using them altogether because they did not stand behind their product and terrible service. They also did some very shady things with serial # on my machine and I had to go to Seiko directlky and make them warranty the machine. I'm surprised Seiko still lets them be a supplier for their product actually.

who are you using now instead of reese? I would love to get away from OEM as its quite pricey, as long as it is as good. I am printing true solvent, so I would prefer the aftermarket not eat up my lines and print heads.

I will call midwest supply shortly.

Thanks.

d fleming

Bobby Fosson
CS Sign Supply
1-877-602-4237

I can't say enough good things about Bobby or his staff and company. I believe he is a merchant member as well.

rdmdarr

Bobby Fosson
CS Sign Supply
1-877-602-4237

I can't say enough good things about Bobby or his staff and company. I believe he is a merchant member as well.

Are you running true solvent? If so, is it a plug and play or do I need to drain everything and start over with Bobby ink. Notice any difference in ink color with the switch?