• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Call 0330

E Coloney

I did a YouTube search for "Roland 0330" and found this:
THIS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR MACHINE.
It's a short video with a phone number "for further assistance" at the end. -suggest you call that number and ask for their help.

Hamster

Problem with choke valve solenoid. Chek fuse F1 on board near ink valve. Disconnect all ink solenoids and connect one at a time until you find a burnt out solenoid.

alevye

A.L. Sherut
Hello. Good day. We are having this same problem after we replaced a Servo Board on a VS-640i. The problem with the old Servo Board was that was not operating the Solenoid for the Cutting Tool. We set the new Servo Board and got the message: "PRESS THE POWER KEY TO CLEAN". We powered on and got the :Service Call Error 0330". We checked everything. All the connections and everything was ok. We checked the Choke Valves Solenoids and also the Choke Motor. Also we checked the fuse F1 on the Servo Board as suggested in another Post in Signs101. The F1 fuse was ok. We returned the old Servo Board just to get the machine running again without cutting option but also with the old Board we got the same 0330 Error. We bought another Servo Board (Original, Not OEM) and got the same error when turn on the machine. We have checked all the cables, sensors, motors, even the MTF2005F ICs on the Servo Boards (old and new ones). We tried upgrading and downgrading the Firmware (versions 2.3 and 2.40). Initialized all the System Parameters and get the parameters back and also we tried with others VS640i's parameters but still the same problem. Any help please.

Vinx

Hello. Good day. We are having this same problem after we replaced a Servo Board on a VS-640i. The problem with the old Servo Board was that was not operating the Solenoid for the Cutting Tool. We set the new Servo Board and got the message: "PRESS THE POWER KEY TO CLEAN". We powered on and got the :Service Call Error 0330". We checked everything. All the connections and everything was ok. We checked the Choke Valves Solenoids and also the Choke Motor. Also we checked the fuse F1 on the Servo Board as suggested in another Post in Signs101. The F1 fuse was ok. We returned the old Servo Board just to get the machine running again without cutting option but also with the old Board we got the same 0330 Error. We bought another Servo Board (Original, Not OEM) and got the same error when turn on the machine. We have checked all the cables, sensors, motors, even the MTF2005F ICs on the Servo Boards (old and new ones). We tried upgrading and downgrading the Firmware (versions 2.3 and 2.40). Initialized all the System Parameters and get the parameters back and also we tried with others VS640i's parameters but still the same problem. Any help please.
Hello,

How did you sort out this issues? I am having the same issues after changing the servo board on RF640. I tested all solenoids with a meter and they seem to be working fine. I also updated firmware and did all initialisations, but the error is still there? Any help please?

abboud911

did you solved your problem ? if yes . which part you replace please ?