• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shitter stickers!

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Actually I think that’s the stuff I was thinking I may need, as I remember you talking a bit ago about yeti coolers. I’ve got a fellers and Grimco near me, so they may have it!
If they don't know what it is, hit me up and I'll help you out.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
Try the Drytac Polar Grip. I've had customers use it on Yeti coolers, trash dumpsters, and porta-johns like this. It can be applied in hot or cold conditions. They are also coming out with an air-egress version. It has a high coat-weight of high-tack adhesive. The stuff is awesome. The non air-egress version is sold for $301 for a 54"x150' by us but I'm sure you can find it local for around the same price...
I recently tested the DryTac Polar Grip with a Porta Pottie client. After several weeks, the client said it stayed on much better than the GF product I was using so I ordered a roll. Fingers crossed that it holds on to the plastic.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
This was a great thread. I really thought I was the only one with this problem.

I have a big Porta Pottie customer and the GF product I was using just wasn't adhering.

I'm waiting for the delivery of my first Polar Grip order!!!!