• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIGN INSTALLER/CRANE OPERATOR

I have a long time client seeking a well-rounded installer, preferably with crane experience (not required). They offer relocation assistance to beautiful east Texas. This is a 75+ year old company with an owner who took over about 4 years ago, who is committed to nurturing and rewarding his staff and long-term growth strategy. You can expect career stability and positive environment to call home.

This is a family-friendly environment with excellent medical benefits (including 401k) and a great company culture. The owner is an outstanding person who goes above and beyond for his employees with monthly employee appreciation events, free lunches, birthday celebrations, etc. As an example of his generosity, when Covid hit he had a fuel truck pulled up at the company to make sure all of his employees always had gas in their personal vehicles and did not have to visit a gas station if they did not want to. He also brought in lunch every day so that people felt safe. He really looks out for his people and has established a very low turnover and a happy crew as a result.

If you are an experienced commercial sign installer, I encourage you to reach out to hear more about this truly phenomenal company where your work is valued and respected. The process goes from a call to a company visit, where the owner will arrange for your travel to the area, a hotel and 1099 work for a day or two so that you can feel confident that the team is the right fit and that you love east Texas as much as they do. Please reach out to me at sian@scouteng.com or call 260.760.8747. Let me tell you about this fantastic opportunity! If this isn't a fit for you, but there's someone you'd recommend, we are happy to offer a $500 referral bonus for anyone we place. We value your recommendations!