• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign master

Padraigr

Hi all is anyone familiar with signmaster software? It’s a cutting software I bought on AliExpress & it’s quite good, the issue I’m having is that I don’t know how to get the program to recognise my pcut cutter, has anyone any suggestions please, please note I’m a bit of a technologically challenged so plain & simple language would be much appreciated.

Padraigr

No this is the main problem I’m having, but I’m sure there must be a way of bypassing this issue, just don’t know how.

jimdtg

As Signmaster is designed and lock to specific brand that during installation you must have Product Serial Numbers to enable brand and its models.

Attila Nagy

Hi all is anyone familiar with signmaster software? It’s a cutting software I bought on AliExpress & it’s quite good, the issue I’m having is that I don’t know how to get the program to recognise my pcut cutter, has anyone any suggestions please, please note I’m a bit of a technologically challenged so plain & simple language would be much appreciated.
It won't recognise, You need to let it know, what cutter do you have and how connected.