• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignCraft archive?

phototec

Anyone know a link for an on-line listing for past SignCraft magazine articles, not talking about their on-line pdf downloads, that I can find.

I would like to be able to see a listing of all articles printed in past magazines, by month and year. I have seen other publications offer such a list, so you could then go look through you 10 year pile of magazines to find an old article.

Already searched their wed-site without any luck.

:thankyou:

CanuckSigns

I think he's looking for a searchable database, where you can type in key words and it will tell you what issue related articles are in, no? so if you were looking for one of Dan Antonelli's articles, but couldn't remember what issue it's in, you could see a list of all the articles by him and what issues they were in.

if it doesn't exist, i think they should get on it!

phototec

Wes70, that's more for ordering back issues, but it does list some key topics for each magazine issue.

I was really hoping for something like a complete listing of all articles, and then which issue, month year they were published...

Thanks for your help...