• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Signcut not cutting to Mutoh

Hi there. Just in case I'm doing something obviously wrong?.

Why isn't signcut giving me the option to cut to my Mutoh VC1300. Its quite an old cutter and there are a heap of other cutter options from cutters about the same age. I have tried both these ones, See attached screenshots. Signcut doesn't actually give you the option for the mutoh VC1300. I could upgrade to signcut 2! but I'm happy with version I have. (until now). I have just purchase my Value cut 1300.

Just before I bite the bullet and purchase signcut 2 I thought Id throw this out there. Maybe there is a work around?

Any advice is much appreciated. thanks Simon

Attachments

• Mutoh VC1300 2.jpg
    Mutoh VC1300 2.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 197
  • mutoh VC1300 1.jpg
    mutoh VC1300 1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Attila Nagy

You are sending the job to your Laser Printer. It wont work. Do not worry abuut your version of SignCut. It is good enough to run your Cutter. As long as you sending the job to the port where it is actually connected.

Last edited:
Hi Attila

No I'm not sending it to my laser printer. I know is says laser printer in the screen shots.

(I couldn't take the screen shots with nothing there)

but the issue is-

It's not giving me the option for usb. Obviously my cutter is on and the cable is connected. I have tried different cables and different ports in case its a bad connection.

Thanks Simon

Last edited:
Thanks Attila

Strange it won't work with a USB?. This is fairly standard. Maybe some one else has some thoughts?.

ta Simon